I’ve been eating a ton of Girl Scout cookies all month. They just appear at home and work and every nook and cranny I stumble upon and I have no complaints whatsoever. But something disconcerting occurred, which is that I started enjoying Samoas more than Thin Mints. Is this possible? Am I just being contrarian? My ranking right now is:
- Samoas. The texture on these is unbelievable.
- Thin Mints. The classic. Perfectly balanced flavor.
- Do-si-Dos. Just a better version of nutter butters.
- Tagalongs. Just a worse version of Mallomars.
- Trefoils. perfectly respectable.
- Smores. NAHH
Please sound off in the comments. Also, here’s the playlist.
SPoTIFY HErE ANd bELOW